Owl at OwlFlutter tagged me for the “Middle Name” meme.
- You have to post these rules before you give the facts.
- Players, you must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of their middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had.
- When you are tagged you need to write your own blog-post containing your own middle name game facts.
- At the end of your blog-post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag.
- Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
My middle name game:
R – Random – describes my thought process, my daily activities, and my housework habits. I map out “plans”, but tend to do things as they mentally prioritize. Sort like those popcorn lottery balls.
A – Anxious – I ordered my upcoming curriculum from Winterpromise on Monday. Now I can’t wait for it to come so I can start planning our school year.
E – Energy, I am sadly lacking. As my iron count diminishes, I tire more quickly. The first sign of increased anemia is “pica” – the craving to eat ice (a/k/a pagophagia). Next week I’ll have some blood work done to determine when I schedule my yearly iron infusion. Hopefully I’ll last until my visit to Oklahoma so I can continue with my hematologist there.