If you haven’t met and Nate, Tricia and Gwyneth yet, please visit their blog. Tricia has CF and is awaiting a lung transplant. Their path veered off their anticipated course with a surprise and joyful addition to their family. Gwyneth is now 2 months old and ALMOST 2 pounds big.
Because we tend to take so many things for granted, ApplePieMom has challenged us to name a few joys we can’t wait for Tricia to experience. With kids from 10 to 30, my list exceeds childhood.
Tricia, I wish you joy when:
- Participating in the birth of your grandbabies.
- Stressing over ink color for wedding invitations.
- Watching her decorate her dorm room in college.
- Mapping a route for prom dress shopping.
- Transitioning from underoos to Victoria’s Secret.
- Shedding quiet tears of pride at her piano recital.
- Finding dirty socks in your coat pockets.
- Painting toenails.
- Giggling under the covers