A virtual tag by MileHiMama…..something distracting and more fun than my failure to be Eve.
The rules are:
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post, the player then tags people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
What I was doing 10 years ago: Ten years ago I was very pregnant with my last daughter. I was teaching Quantitative Management Skills at The Leadership Institute for Federal Express. In my spare time, I was chasing our 18 month old wild-child, Nicholas. Ten years ago, I expected to be pregnant another 3 weeks – but actually had only 4 days remaining. Ten years ago, I took our son to the mall to have his picture made with the Easter
“gog”, rabbit, which I think was labor inducing. Ten years ago I was 40. Ten years is a long time!
Five things on my To Do List today: (not in any particular order)
1. Cook dinner – something in the crockpot since this evening the kids have an art class.
2. Finish Lexi’s dress and finalize plans for her “American Girl” birthday party on Sunday.
3. Go to the library for this week’s book list.
4. Finish our Geo-Scribe World and USA Geography report inserts/binders (Spans the years through High School)
5. Walk 3 steps on the treadmill. Yea, I’m starting small….but one step at a time!!
Snacks I enjoy: M&Ms, peanut butter & crackers, popcorn, Miss Meringues, bread anything
Things I would do if I were a billionaire: Buy a home in Oklahoma. Buy my church a new building. Pray.
Three of my bad habits:
- I’m impulsive and often insensitive.
- I get too many projects going at one time.
- I eat junk
Five places I have lived:
Five jobs I’ve had:
- small family grocery store
- in a flower shop
- for a law firm
- for a transportation company
- sold real estate
TAG – you’re it!
I’m thinking Kaci, Linny, Megan, Sandy, Kim2…just might join in. If you read this, consider yourself TAGGED – and leave me a comment so I can read yours!